Search This Blog

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Go India Go...

I remember when I was a kid.
I saw images of these 11 men.
No one can ever forget what they did.
They brought home the sacred cup.
And now that time has come again.
The faces have changed but not the game.
The same fire burns within.
And still the same desire to win.
There is no other force out there.
That can bring a billion hearts together.
And as you take the field today, just remember one thing.
We are there for you like we have always been.
Tonight is our night.
We can feel it.
No man, no thing will stand in your way.
Cause God himself will come out to play.
I know I am small voice in this nation of a billion.
But tonight I am gonna shout so loud that the whole world can listen.
I am a fan of the game; I am a fan of the Indian team.
And I just wanna say that tonight…”we will live our dream”
Go India Go…

No comments:

Post a Comment